Cashmere sweater men fashion may be a touchy topic for most people. Who said only women can enjoy cashmere.? If you are a man looking to invest in a few cashmere sweaters, here are some cashmere sweater men fashion tips you need to consider for a chic look.
Cashmere Sweater Men Fashion Tips
Find The Best Style That Suits You
Once you wear a cashmere sweater as a man, you will definitely want to wear it all the time. Therefore, you need to find a style that looks good for you. Cashmere sweaters for men come in different cuts and styles so take the time to figure out what works for you. However, you can’t go wrong with the classic cashmere V-neck sweater. It comes with a casual and sophisticated silhouette and a flattering neckline. Other tips to consider when it comes to wearing cashmere sweaters for men.
• Wear it with a matching topcoat and trousers. It brings out a sophisticated and not stuffy look with proper color coordination.
• Wear it with like-minded colors, especially with a pair of khaki trousers. It’s a great casual office look, especially for people in a corporate office with a lax dress code.
• You can also match your cashmere sweater with your darkest jeans and brown oxfords. It’s a classic combo that works with any color of your cashmere sweater.
• A cashmere sweater will also look great with a suit in the same hue. It comes with a fine texture to bring out enough contrast with the suit effortlessly.
• A cashmere sweater also blends in perfectly with your leather jacket. It’s the best way to de-prep your cashmere sweater and match it with a pair of jeans, chinos and an edgy leather jacket on top.
• You can’t go wrong with matching a cashmere sweater with black jeans and white kicks. If you don’t love looking older with a cashmere sweater, you can always wear boyish sneakers and jeans for this young look.
• A cashmere sweater works perfectly with chinos and high tops. It’s a very comfortable look especially when you are traveling. You will still look amazing even after a long trip.
• Wear a cashmere sweater for men under a classic gray suit. You can’t go wrong with this amazing official look.
• A cashmere sweater can’t go wrong with matching trousers, loafers and a leather jacket. It’s an old-school elegant look that you can pull off without necessarily wearing a tax.
• Try it on with faded black jeans and boots for the ultimate goth look. You can make the entire look edgy with a black palette for the best look.
Choosing The Right Color
When looking for the best color for your cashmere sweater, you can’t go wrong since there are so many options available. Most people often choose neutral colors such as beige, or black or muted colors like burgundy and forest green. Well, these are some of the most popular choices since most people want to match their sweaters with different types of pants and outer layers. Certainly, everyone is looking for a color that they won’t get tired of very fast. It’s a good idea to choose a color that you love but you can always experiment and come up with a great look altogether. You can even choose a bolder color or something that you don’t often wear to help you break out of your comfort zone.
Wearing & Re-wearing
Cashmere is a great material because you can wear it many times without necessarily washing it every time. Once you have worn your sweater for the first time, you can air it out by laying it in a properly ventilated room. Next, you can fold it and put it back in your drawer or closet. It’s the perfect item for wearing day in and out as a layer or underneath your coat before going out. It can also be your main look for the day. You can wear it in the office or at an event. You are not limited to where or when you can wear it. You simply need to take proper care of your cashmere sweater for the best look.
Take Care Of Your Sweater
As mentioned, you don’t have to wash your cashmere sweaters after every wear but when you choose to clean them, you need to follow the right guidelines to make sure that it’s looking good and brand new for the longest time possible. First, you need to dry clean or hand-wash it to make sure it’s not damaged in the washing machine. If you put it in the washing machine, make sure it is a gentle cycle and put it in a garment bag. Make sure it’s properly padded by adding additional items such as towels.
Cashmere sweaters are timeless fashion pieces. You need to know how to pull off a great look effortlessly for the best results. You can always get inspiration from Quinn on their website with many gorgeous cashmere sweaters.